Bacon, Swiss Chard and Egg Salad Croissant
Minimalist farm-to-table recipes created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
Learn more about eating and cooking locally on Kristin's blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
See this recipe in our featured web article Northern Michigan Food: 6 Simple Sammies From Intentional Minimalist.
- Farm fresh local eggs
- Farm fresh local baby white swiss chard
- Farm fresh local red onion
- Farm fresh local radish
- Farm fresh local flat leaf parsley
- Farm fresh local bacon, cooked
- Local olive oil
- Local cherry honey mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Farm fresh local croissant