Baby Swiss Chard, Baby Bordeaux Spinach & Baby Pea Shoots Salad
Northern Michigan Recipes: The Intentional Minimalist blogger Kristin Celeste Shroeger never disappoints with her wholesome and downright delicious meals! This minimalist farm-to-table recipe is created with local fresh produce paired with homemade infused oils, dressings, marinades, pestos and sauces. By eating seasonally, we reap the benefits of good health through nutrition from fresh, unprocessed and sustainable produce.
This recipe also features local produce from 9 Bean Rows, Birch Point Farms and locally produced products from Food for Thought.
Look for more of Kristin's fresh and tasty recipes on her blog The Intentional Minimalist!
- 9 Bean Rows baby swiss chard 9 Bean Rows baby bordeaux spinach
- 9 Bean Rows baby pea shoots
- Farm fresh local amaranth micro greens
- Raw brazil nuts
- Food for Thought wild star thistle raw honey
- Food for Thought organic wild leek vinegar
- Green onion infused olive oil (recipe link) Sea salt