Asparagus, Cauliflower and Pea Shoot Salad
Northern Michigan Recipes: Enjoy this healthy Asparagus, Cauliflower and Pea Shoot Salad from The Intentional Minimalist Northern Michigan Recipes: Find more of Kristin Celeste's Northern Michigan recipes on her blog, The Intentional Minimalist.
- 9 Bean Rows organic pea shoots Spring Hollow Farm organic beet micro greens
- Oryana organic cauliflower
- Oryana organic asparagus
- 9 Bean Rows green onions
- 9 Bean Rows farm fresh chives
- Organic green onion infused olive oil (recipe link)
- Food for Thought wild star thistle honey
- Food for Thought organic wild leek vinegar
- Food for Thought organic cherry honey mustard Oryana organic sea salt
Mix one teaspoon honey with one teaspoon mustard, one tablespoon vinegar, one tablespoon oil and sea salt to taste. Slice one half cup green onion whites, one cup cauliflower ribs into one inch pieces, one cup asparagus into one-two inch pieces and one cup cauliflower florets. Add one teaspoon oil to warm pan and add cauliflower ribs, cover with lid and cook a few minutes. Add green onion whites, cauliflower florets, asparagus and season with sea salt. Cover and cook a few minutes covered lid on. Stir vegetables, add one teaspoon water and cook another few minutes with lid off. Remove from heat and stir in a few tablespoons of minced chives. Plate one cup pea shoots and micro greens, layer one half cup vegetables, another cup of pea shoots and micro greens and top with an additional one half cup vegetables. Drizzle with one tablespoon dressing and serve.