Don’t miss the John Cross Fisheries Wine Dinner to be held on Thursday, February 18 from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Special guest Eric Bjorkman, Great Lakes Wine and Spirits, will present wines perfectly matched to classic fish entrées featuring local’s favorite, John Cross Fisheries, the 70-year-old fresh fish market in Charlevoix.
The evening: A four-course wine dinner featuring local fish.
Location: City Park Grill, 432 East Lake Street, Petoskey
Price: $27.95 | Optional Wine Pairings $16.95 (plus tax & gratuity)
Fried Perch Taco Bites
- Tortilla chip, baja sauce, lettuce, queso fresco
- Southwest seasoned tempura
- 2018 Galerie “Naissance” Sauvignon Blanc, Napa Valley, CA WE93
Great Lakes Fish Cakes
- Arugula, egg, capers, red onion
- Horseradish-dill dressing
- 2018 Cambria “Katherine’s Vineyard” Chardonnay, Santa MariaValley, CA WS92
Smoked Trout Risotto
- Cranberries, leeks, peas, sautéed kale
- 2018 Siduri Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County, CA JD91
Lemon-Blueberry Doughnut Holes
- Raspberry coulis
For additional details, call 231.347.0101.