The 2020 Tour de TART will be a true tour of the TART Trails network. You’re invited to experience nearly 100 miles of trail by running, walking, biking, skating and/or roller skiing your way across the TART Trails bingo card. Your participation supports personal and community health and well being by helping provide transportation and recreation opportunities accessible to all.
How it works…
- Register below.
- Complete your bingo card between July 10–26 for prizes and sweet swag.
- Have FUN enjoying the TART Trails network—stay active, stay healthy and stay safe.
- Prizes will be randomly awarded to lucky participants throughout the event.
- ALL participants who complete the registration form and submit their completed bingo card can swing by our swag tent between July 24–26 (time and location TBD) for goodies and treats from our sponsors.
Registration is $30 adults and $15 children (age 17 and under). Registration for this event is 100% tax-deductible. For more information, event details and registration click here.
Please don’t forget to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Don’t use the trail if you feel sick.
- Wash your hands, carry sanitizer and pack your mask.
- Practice 6-foot physical distancing from others.
- If the trailhead is full, please find another trail.
- Bring your own water and snacks and leave no trace.