Give an unforgettable moment with these Northern Michigan experience gift ideas.
- Some things just go together, like Traverse City’s Grand Traverse Pie Company and the State Theatre. The Meal & A Movie Package is $35.
- Arcadia Bluffs, Forest Dunes, Grand Traverse Resort & Spa—Northern Michigan has incredible golf courses offering gift cards or memberships.
- With Frozen 2 on the big screen, a gift card to a local theater, like The Lyric in Harbor Springs, is exactly what your friends want.
- Set up a family photoshoot—and do it at your favorite winter trail!
- Create a custom whiskey blend of bourbon or rye and add a personalized label at Mammoth Distilling’s Traverse
City tasting room for $125.
- Celebrate Up North year-round with a subscription to Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
- A gift card to North Peak Brewing or any of its sister restaurants and breweries—Jolly Pumpkin, Mission Table, Kilkenny’s, Blue Tractor BBQ, The Shed—can be used at any location, or the group’s other concepts in Michigan and Chicago.
- Donate in someone’s name or volunteer with a friend at a local animal shelter like Cherryland Humane Society and Silver Muzzle Cottage—so many more in our area too!
- Take a Learn to Curl class at Broomstack Kitchen & Taphouse in Maple City; celebrate your new skills at dinner.
- Head out on a Great Lakes charter boat. Hyper-local bonus: Lake Michigan’s Hot Ticket Charters uses Manistee-made Scarpace Lure Co. rigs.
- A membership to Grand Traverse Bay YMCA includes access to 170+ weekly group classes and more.
- Hit the slopes with ski passes to your favorite Northern Michigan resorts.