The second of our annual Northern Michigan home tours (the Petoskey Area Tour is September 14), the TC tour features 12 stunning homes packed with ideas—both grand and immediately doable. You’ll visit homes on lakes big and small, in a vineyard, on the tippy top of ridges overlooking lakes and in neighborhoods and small towns where you’d want to raise your kids.
This tour takes you from Williamsburg, just east of Traverse City, out onto Old Mission Peninsula and all the way to the Leelanau Peninsula. It is very doable in a day, but it helps to plan your route ahead of time (map below!). As always, we’ve kept the ticket prices low so if you can’t make it to all the homes, you’ll still find full value in your day.
We are so grateful to the homeowners who have so generously opened their homes for this tour that benefits Child & Family Services of Northwestern Michigan. Established in the 1930s, this organization provides crucial services to the children and families of our region.
Sneak peeks of each home coming soon!
- Cedar Creek Interiors // The Last Re-Lo // 795 Hoiles Drive, Williamsburg
- MAC Custom Homes // Wine Country Home // 12743 Bluff Road, Traverse City
- Ferraro Group // Long Lake Beauty // 970 West Long Lake Road, Traverse City
- True Blue & Associates // Modern Farm House // 4739 Westbrook Drive, Traverse City
- Ferraro Group // Craftsman with a Euro Accent // 775 S. Village View Court, Suttons Bay
- Scott Norris Construction // Natural Gem // 7720 N. Gerber Drive, Northport
- Leelanau Construction // Modern Mid-Century // 4803 E. Waterview Drive, Lake Leelanau
- J. Peterson Homes // The New Rustic // 592 S. Manitou Trail, Lake Leelanau
- Kitchen Choreography // Family Condo, The Next Gen // Vantage Point #5, The Homestead, 1 Woodridge Road, Glen Arbor
- Birchwood Property Management & Holiday Vacation Rentals // The New Le Bear // 5705 S Lake Street, Glen Arbor
- Wayne Tyge // Beautiful Day in this Neighborhood // 5882 S. Lake Street, Glen Arbor
- Mapleridge Construction // Northwoods Elegance // 7819 W. Day Forest Road, Empire
Thank you to our sponsors!
Child & Family Services is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization serving 20+ counties in Northern Michigan. Since opening in 1937, CFS has provided foster care and adoption services to our region in addition to many other community programs.
Their newest program is YouthWork, a youth conservation corps which connects young adults to community organizations to complete environmental and conservation projects for our local communities. We all benefit from YouthWork in many ways:
Youth members learn important job and life skills, complete lasting projects in their home communities and build lifelong relationships with other members and YouthWork staff.
As AmeriCorps members, youth have the opportunity to earn living stipends and education awards upon completing the program.
Our communities receive quality services when YouthWork members complete local projects.
Our businesses benefit from a better prepared and skilled community of employees—employees that our community needs to thrive.
Our people (that’s YOU!) enjoy improved trails and boardwalks, cleaner rivers and lakes and thousands of newly planted trees and native plants.
We all win.