Bask in a late-summer evening during the Taste of Boyne Highlands event on Saturday, August 24 with special guest Charles Woodson, Super Bowl MVP and Heisman Trophy-winner, who will be sharing an array of his wines.
5 Reasons to Indulge Yourself at Taste of Boyne Highlands
- Meet football legend Charles Woodson and get a bottle of Charles Woodson Wines signed.
- Enter to win special prizes from Boyne Highlands including an Adventure Pass, golf tee times, a massage at the spa and a Highlands Happiness Card.
- Sample Boyne Highlands Resort’s signature food dishes.
- Sip a variety of select whiskey, bourbon and wines.
- Enjoy live music from local artists.
Admission is $30 and includes five tasting/drink tickets. Get your tickets online at MyNorthTickets.com or call 800.836.0717.
Charles Woodson discovered his appreciation for wine in 1998 when he arrived in Napa with the Oakland Raiders for training camp. He was intrigued when he noticed that everywhere he went people were enjoying a bottle of wine. It didn’t matter if it was an opulent dinner, low key lunch or lazy afternoon. He was drawn to the fact that people seemed to slow down and come together over a glass of wine. Being the curious type, he not only wanted to participate in this ritual, he wanted to learn how to create it himself.
The Heisman Trophy winner, Super Bowl MVP and wine proprietor will be joining guests for the first time ever at Taste of the Highlands. He will be bringing a selection of his wines and will be doing a bottle signing. Don’t miss your chance to meet and greet with this famous former Wolverine!