Enter for your chance to win the best of a St. Ignace summer vacation, including the Mystery Spot this summer. From St. Ignace, your home port in the Straits of Mackinac, you can explore, hike, boat, dine or enjoy the beach. You get four nights above the Mackinac Bridge, with access to fun in the Upper Peninsula of Northern Michigan. Take a look at this St. Ignace vacation itinerary for four days of shipwrecks, waterfalls, historic forts and more. Fill out the form below for your chance.
- Two Night Stay at the Kewadin Casino
- Two Night Stay at the Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn
- Dinner for two at the Kewadin Casino
- Two Mackinac Island Ferry Tickets from Shepler’s
- Two Mackinac Island Ferry Tickets from Starline
- Passes for two, all day on the St. Ignace Trolley. Tour downtown with easy Hop on – Hop off Trolley service.
- Gift Card at Driftwood Restaurant for $50
- Two gift certificates for 2 people each for entry into the Mystery Spot and Zip Line
- 2018 Mackinac Money Bag