For the 2017 Traverse City Beer Week Tour, Sleder’s is offering a menu of samples. Traverse City Beer Week Tourgoers can choose from the menu which three samples they’d like to try. Plan your tour to take advantage of Sleder’s meet and greet with brewery reps. From 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., representatives from key breweries will be sharing the history of their brewery, food pairings for their entire lines and intel on their full portfolio of beers!
Plus they’ll bring merchandise for giveaways, so come early for the best swag. Here’s the Sleder’s Meet & Greet schedule:
- Friday, Nov. 10th: Stormcloud Brewing
- Monday, Nov. 13th: Samuel Adams Brewery
- Tuesday, Nov. 14th Atwater Brewing
- Wednesday, Nov. 15th Right Brain Brewing
- Thursday, Nov. 16th, Moosehead Brewing
- Friday, Nov. 17th, Short’s Brewing Co.
To go with those great beers at Sleder’s, enjoy delicious fish, finger-lickin’ BBQ ribs or a juicy burger. Taps include Atwater Brewing, Right Brain Brewery, Short’s Brewing Co., Frankfort’s Stormcloud Brewing and Canadian Moosehead from St. John, New Brunswick, celebrating its 150th anniversary.
And don’t forget to kiss Randolph the Moose for luck!