Fishtown Preservation announces a new dry, white sparkling wine called Fishtown JOY by L. Mawby Vineyards. Two dollars from every bottle sold are being donated by L. Mawby to help preserve the historic fishing shanties in Leland and keep them open to the public.
Fishtown JOY is currently available at:
- Leland Mercantile, Leland
- Hansen Foods, Suttons Bay
- L. Mawby Vineyards tasting room, Suttons Bay
- LMawby.com (online orders and shipping available)
- Shady Lane Market, on M-22 south of Suttons Bay
- Burritt’s Market, Traverse City
The Fishtown JOY label depicts the fishing tug Joy in front of a brilliant sunset over Lake Michigan. JOY sparkling wine is a wonderful addition to your holiday celebrations and gifting—or as a reminder of the joy Fishtown brings to those who have walked the docks for ages, and to the many who have just discovered or will discover it in the future.