MyNorth Shop Local Holiday Guide, with a more than a decade of supporting the entrepreneurs, artisans, businesses, towns, villages and life Up North, is the forerunner to the now-trending mantra to shop, eat and celebrate all things local for the holidays. It’s mission falls joyfully in line with Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine’s 37 year commitment. Staying on the forefront, the MyNorth team has kept the Shop Local Holiday Guide on the forefront with new Shop Local Holiday email options, successful Northern Michigan town pages and a distribution plan that reaches local and downstate shoppers during peak holiday shopping season.
MyNorth Shop Local Holiday is delivered strategically to cover dates when 63% of consumers do their shopping.
Shop Local Holiday goes to:
- Traverse Magazine subscribers and newsstands in October when 25% of consumers start researching and 17% start buying
- Affluent households in their mail, in early November when 33% start researching and 36% start buying
- Local retail and restaurant locations in Northern Michigan’s villages and towns
MyNorth Shop Local Holiday advertising packages deliver your company to our audience in every vital way:
- Traverse Magazine readers, subscribers an engaged, savvy group of sought-after shopaholics
- On more than 150 Midwestern, Downstate Michigan and Northern Michigan newsstands
- Available in Downtown Traverse City in time for Shop Your Community Day, November 11th
- 13,000 additional affluent Northern Michigan shoppers via mail
- Digital edition published on MyNorth.com where 32,800 readers access our digital editions
- Shop Local Holiday Emails go to 80,000+ email inboxes on three key dates
- Nov. 29, Saturday, Thanksgiving Weekend
- Dec. 6, Wednesday, 27% of shoppers start holiday shopping in the first 2 weeks of December
- Dec. 13, Wednesday, before the peak shopping weekend
Shop Local Holiday Guide is mailed right to affluent households, of which more than 1/3 have a net worth of $1 million and can afford your best wares
Traverse Magazine subscribers report that they have visited a store or bought a product or service because they saw it on our pages—85%!!
Click an email link below to contact one of our advertising experts.
Melissa Kramer – Sales Director
[email protected] 231-941-6526
Ann Gatrell – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
[email protected] 231-357-2044
Chris Hunt – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
[email protected] 231-941-5880
Cynthia Ludka – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
[email protected] 231-941-6532
Drew Warner – Account Executive: Web solutions, MyNorthTickets, custom publications
[email protected] 231-941-3102
Jill Hayes – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
[email protected] 231-941-6527
Meg Lau – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
[email protected] 231-941-6553
Don’t know who is your account executive? Give us a call at 231.941.8174.