Available on select weekends, Grand Traverse Resort and Spa’s VIP Wine & Spa Weekend is a perfect getaway for couples and friends. Spa Grand Traverse and Rove Estate will team up to deliver this package Friday, September 29–Sunday, October 1.
- 2 nights accommodations
- 2 breakfast buffets at Sweetwater American Bistro ($10 upcharge for Sunday brunch per person)
- VIP Ticket to Rove Estate* (Saturday 10:30 a.m.) for wine tastings paired with light food and a walking tour of the vineyards complete with history and wine education
- One of the spa treatments below per person
- 50-minute Relaxation Massage
- 50-minute Just the Two of Us Massage
- 50-minute Mother to Be Massage
- Northern Nature Body Glow
- Coconut Apricot Sugar Scrub
- Woodland Wellness Body Buff
- Stress Relief Wrap
- Biodynamic Facial
- Repair & Restore Men’s Facial
- Teen Clean Facial
- Northern Serenity Manicure & Pedicure
*The package includes group transportation to and from Rove Estate via resort shuttle. For the morning tour, the shuttle leaves the lobby at 10:30 a.m., returning to the resort by 1:30 p.m.
Rove Estate Tour
It’s only from the highest point in Leelanau County that one can truly appreciate the breathtaking beauty that is Leelanau wine country. Our farm and vineyard tour will begin with a historical overview of our property including orchards and vineyard sites, as well as how our dream to join the flock of Winegeese has become a reality. Overlooking the rolling vineyard, we will taste our award-winning wines while we will discuss the art of food and wine pairing, with an emphasis on local food choices. This fun and interactive overview will cover the fundamentals and extend down the culinary road less traveled for our featured “Rogue Pairings.” For a full tour of our property, our tractor-pulled trolley will be making rounds regularly and be available to all guests, with wine in hand. Come thirsty for knowledge and fun, and leave with wine to share with your nearest and dearest. The spirit of Rove will create a lasting memory.
Starting at $383 per person in the hotel and $422 per person in the tower, based on double occupancy. Pricing includes 11% tax and $15.95 nightly resort fee. Rooms at this rate are limited. Not available to groups. Not valid with holiday brunches. May not be combined with other offers. Certain other restrictions may apply. Must be at least 21 years of age. For package reservations, call Grand Traverse Resort and Spa at 800-236-1577.
—Press release provided by Grand Traverse Resort & Spa