We asked our readers where they love to go for Sunday brunch in Traverse City (or nearby). These are their favorite restaurants—enjoy.
Photos shot at Patisserie Amie
First Place: The Omelette Shoppe, Traverse City
Brie and bacon, feta and mushrooms, slower roasted ham with onions … they elevate the omelette to art here. (Not into eggs? Lots more goodies on the menu.)
Second Place: Patisserie Amie, Traverse City
Oh man, that morning light through the south window, the just-right hue of green on the walls, the crêpe au saumon … and your friends in that space. Perfection.
Third Place: Towne Plaza, Traverse City
The seasonal menu features pork-centric dishes like the Tasso Benedict—Tasso ham, English muffin, poached egg, Cajun sauce, potato, bibb.
Our readers also love these brunch spots:
- Amical, Traverse City
- Apache Trout Grill, Traverse City
- Cafe Sante, Boyne City
- Hofbrau, Interlochen
- Pearl’s New Orleans Kitchen, Elk Rapids
- Red Spire Brunch House, Traverse City
- S2S Sugar 2 Salt, Traverse City
Brunch Recipes to Try at Home
- Apple-Cheddar Scones
- Blueberry Lavender Crepes
- Asparagus and Goat Cheese Tart
- Mizuna, Potato, Ham and Cheese Frittata
- Crispy Prosciutto with Cranberry Ginger Chutney and Ricotta Cream
- Strawberry Cream Cheese French Toast (how to video below)