More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here are the Red Hot Best 2017 winners for best Northern Michigan cherry products. Try them while you’re in town for the National Cherry Festival!
First Place: Cherry Hut, Cherry Pie, Beulah
The iconic Cherry Jerry sign smiling out by the roadside sends the signal: sweet cherry pies await inside!
Second Place (tie): Grand Traverse Pie Company, Cherry Crumb
Second Place (tie): Cherry Republic, Dark Chocolate Covered Cherries
Third Place: Moomers, Cherries Mobilee Ice Cream
More Red Hot Best Northern Michigan cherry products in alphabetical order:
- American Spoon Foods, Cherry Peach Salsa
- Benjamin Twiggs, Cherries Delight Chocolate Covered Dried Cherries
- Cherry Republic, Cherry Bar-B-Q Sauce
- Cherry Republic, Cherry Salsa
- Cherry Republic, Milk Chocolate Covered Cherries
- Cherry Republic, Sour Cherries
- Grand Traverse Pie Company, Cherry Pie
Get your copy of the June 2017 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine for the complete list of over 300 Red Hot Best winners! Subscribe and get the June issue plus 12 months of Traverse Magazine for year-round travel ideas and food recommendations!