Grab the girls and head to the Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula to celebrate Divas Uncorked, Friday, June 9, 2017, from 3:30–9:30 p.m. This evening is devoted entirely to women, wine, food, and fun. Enjoy a wine selection and food pairing, as well as giveaways and pampering, at each of the nine distinct wineries. The delicious food and wine pairings from each winery include:
- 2 Lads Winery 2015 Late Harvest Riesling paired with a pear ginger cheesecake pastry puff from Dia’s Mini Puffs & Bites
- Black Star Farms Delighted Sparkling Wine paired with goat cheese and strawberry bruschetta with balsamic and basil from The Hearth & Vine
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards 2016 Riesling Medium Dry paired with a mini tart with lemon curd, fresh fruit soaked in Riesling, with torched meringue on top from Aerie atop the Grand Traverse Resort & Spa
- Brys Estate Vineyard & Winery 2016 Pinot Noir Riesling paired with smoked pork belly and BBQ baked beans from Peninsula Grill
- Chateau Chantal Beguile sparkling wine paired with an apple and orange blossom tartlet
- Chateau Grand Traverse 2015 Dry Riesling, 2014 Semi-Dry Riesling, or 2014 Late Harvest Riesling paired with savory Danish pastries from Harvey’s Donut and Deli
- Hawthorne Vineyards 2015 Select Harvest Riesling paired with assorted bite-size cheesecakes from Underground Cheesecake
- Mari Vineyards 2016 Pinot Grigio paired with donuts from Peace, Love, and Donuts!
- Peninsula Cellars Summer Vacation Sangria paired with Thai One On Morsel, a flourless coconut macaroon with lime liqueur frosting and lime zest, from Morsels
In addition, several wineries will host special guests during the event. From Grocer’s Daughter Chocolates to Revel Living Art, The Secret Garden at Brys Estate, Federico’s Design Jewelers, Tinker Studios, chair massages and mini-manicures from Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, and more! Many wineries are also offering Divas specials including 20 percent off all wines purchased at Chateau Chantal, 15 percent off Select Harvest Riesling at Hawthorne Vineyards, and $10 Sangria prowlers at Peninsula Cellars to name a few.
Tickets, available online at MyNorthTickets.com, are $35. Tickets do not include transportation between wineries, however, tickets are available for the Designated Divas and include food and non-alcoholic beverages at each stop.
For additional information about Divas Uncorked, and other delicious Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula events, visit www.WineriesofOMP.com.