More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan breweries and tap rooms!
First Place: Stormcloud Brewing Co., Frankfort
Outside: Ice curling in winter, bocce in summer, music on the deck. Inside: Dark and handsome decor and super friendly crew. Tasty brews getting rave reviews.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan brewpubs in alphabetical order:
- Filling Station, Traverse City
- Jolly Pumpkin, Traverse City
- Lake Ann Brewing Company, Lake Ann
- North Peak Brewing Co., Traverse City
- Rare Bird Brewpub, Traverse City
- Right Brain Brewery, Traverse City
- Short’s Brewing Co, Bellaire
Get your copy of the June 2017 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine for the complete list of over 300 Red Hot Best winners! Subscribe and get the June issue plus 12 months of Traverse Magazine for year-round travel ideas and food recommendations!