We’ll put you at the top of our list and help you craft a plan that works for you. Our team can show you how print ads in Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine, Northern Home & Cottage, MyNorth Vacation Guides and all the MyNorth publications, are a vital part of your advertising campaign as recent research shows.
Which ads do people prefer? Kantar Media’s study of more than 5,200 adults indicates that Magazine ads are the most enjoyable, beating billboards, cinema, newspapers, TV, social media, radio and online ads.
A media expert explains the business reasons why marketers should use print advertising:
- Print drives traffic to your website: For 75% of readers, the first action after seeing an interesting magazine ad is to look up the company’s website.
- Your product is surrounded by the right content: Here at Traverse Magazine, we couldn’t agree more. Our audience wants information about Northern Michigan, a context that supports all our advertisers.
- Print ads have a longer shelf life than digital ads. Traverse Magazine not only stays on the coffee table longer, it gets shared with family and friends.
- Readers love print. Even if one consumes digital content, 9 out of 10 readers prefer print. One of the reasons is that print evokes trustworthiness.
- Print advertising validates your brand. Our audience tells us all the time that they believe the businesses in Traverse Magazine are credible sources. It’s nice to have back up for that.
- Campaigns are more successful when print is included and magazine ads help other media work better. “… when your audience tunes out to screens, your print ad can still continue to reach them and move them through the funnel,” says new research this year.
Traverse Magazine research with subscribers mirrors these studies. A full 85 percent of our subscribers report that they have purchased a product or service or visited a company because they saw it on Traverse Magazine pages.
Working with MyNorth account executives, your advertising plan will include the right mix of print, online and email ads.
MyNorth Account Executives:
Ann Gatrell – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Cyndi Ludka – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
DeAnna Hess – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Drew Warner – Account Executive: Website design & development, web solutions
Jeff Willey – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters
Jill Hayes – Account Executive: Print, online display & directories, e-newsletters