Fourteen fresh wedding ideas to use on your special day.
1. Classic couple + classic car + classic small town = Classic!
2. Guest book, rethought!
3. Something-blue slippers.
4. Stir up your own vodka and sangria-infused fruit to liven up your reception bar. Recipes here.
5. Succulent-shaped candles give a natural glow.
6. Go to the rafters with your floral arrangements.
7. Create rustic elegance by topping an old whiskey barrel with a fresh, romantic arrangement.
8. Super-sized lawn games like Giant Jenga and Connect Four (shown here) are a great way to entertain kids and adults alike.
9. Personalize a mailbox to hold the cards—use it at your first address as a married couple.
10. Accent flowers with feathers in your arrangements.
11. This guestbook, with its wooden, laser-cut cover, promises to be an heirloom.
12. Stamp place cards with each guest’s protein entrée.
13. String pretty beads on wire, shape into a hanger, label with a handwritten nametag, and display those lovely gowns.
14. Dream up an inventive way to arrive at your reception.