More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find Northern Michigan’s best lunch spots.
Red Hot Best 2017 voting is open! Choose your favorite bars, burgers, baristas (and way more non-b words) here.
First Place: Amical, Traverse City
Second Place: Centre Street Cafe, Traverse City
Third Place: Bubba’s Restaurant and Bar, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan’s best lunch spots in alphabetical order:
- Blue Tractor Cook Shop, Traverse City
- Chef’s Inn, Traverse City
- Georgina’s, Traverse City
- Grand Traverse Pie Company, Traverse City
- Green House Cafe, Traverse City
- Harvest, Traverse City
- 9 Bean Rows, Suttons Bay