More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here are the winners for best Northern Michigan brewpub and taproom.
[Red Hot Best 2017 voting is underway! Vote here.]
The remaining winners for Northern Michigan brewpub and taproom in alphabetical order:
- Filling Station, Traverse City
- Hop Lot Brewing Co., Suttons Bay
- Jolly Pumpkin, Old Mission Peninsula
- Lake Ann Brewing Company, Lake Ann
- North Peak Brewing Co., Traverse City
- Rare Bird Brewpub, Traverse City
- Right Brain Brewery, Traverse City
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!