More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan cross-country ski spots.
The remaining winners for Northern Michigan cross-country ski spots in alphabetical order:
- Alligator Hill | Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore
- Boyne Mountain | Boyne Falls
- Hickory Hills | Traverse City
- Lake Ann Pathway | Lake Ann
- Leelanau State Park Trails Northport
- Mackinac Island| Mackinac Island
- Timber Ridge | Traverse City
Learn how to pick the right cross-country skis in this MyNorth video.