More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the Red Hot Best 2016 Northern Michigan quilt shops.
First Place: Quilt-n-Bee, Traverse City
Second Place: InterQuilten, Interlochen
Third Place: Cherry Country Quilters, Suttons Bay
The remaining Northern Michigan quilt shops in alphabetical order:
- Cousins Quilt Shop, Bellaire
- Delphine’s Quilt Shop, Gaylord
- Hearts to Holly Quilt Shop, Charlevoix
- Petoskey Sewing Center, Petoskey
- Renee’s House of Quilting, Williamsburg
- The Quilt House, Indian River
Red Hot Best winners are featured in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!