More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the Red Hot Best 2016 Northern Michigan fresh baked bread.
The remaining winners for Northern Michigan fresh baked bread in alphabetical order:
- Bay Bread, Cinnamon, Traverse City
- Bay Bread, Multi Grain, Traverse City
- Crooked Tree Breadworks, Sourdough, Petoskey
- Old Mission Multigrain Bread, Honey Oat, Traverse City
- Pleasanton Bakery, Asiago Olive Bread, Traverse City
- Stone House Bread, Ciabatta, Traverse City
- Stone House Bread, North Country Sourdough, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Petoskey #Suttons_Bay #Traverse_City #Food_&_Drink