The goal is to inspire creativity, courage and empowerment throughout the community, but not just with ideas—after each event, a $500 grant is awarded to an audience member who needs a financial boost to get their great idea off the ground.
Tickets cost $9 online or $10 at the door. The Traverse City event starts at 7 p.m., doors open at 6:30 p.m. Fulfillament is created and hosted by Chelsea Bay Dennis of The Conscious Entrepreneur/C.Bay Design and Shea Petaja.
- Bill Pallidino, Taste The Local Difference
- Betsy Coffia, NMC and For State Rep!
- Gary Jonas, The Little Fleet
- Kate Pearson, Grand Traverse Regional Land Conservancy
- Glenn Wolff, Artist and Musician
Read more about the storytellers here.
Get tickets to the Traverse City event at MyNorthTickets.com.
#2016 #Traverse_City #Events #Stage #Live_Here