More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here are the Red Hot Best 2016 Northern Michigan places to take the kids on a rainy day. You’ll want to whip out your rain dance!
- ELF (Eat, Learn, Frolic) Café, Traverse City
- Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City
- State Theatre, 25 Cents Saturday Matinee, Traverse City
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan place to take the kids on a rainy day in alphabetical order:
- Avalanche Bay Indoor Waterpark, Boyne Mountain
- Hands On Art, Traverse City
- Lucky Jack’s, Traverse City
- Raven Hill Discovery Center, East Jordan
- Traverse Area District Library, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Kids #Live_Here #Everyday_Fun #Red_Hot_Best