More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the top 10 picks for local Northern Michigan beer. You’ll definitely want to plan a Northern Michigan beercation.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan local beer in alphabetical order:
- Beards Brewery, Petoskey, “Petoskey Serendipity”
- Hop Lot Brewing Co., Suttons Bay, “Norseman IPA”
- Jolly Pumpkin, Old Mission, “Bam Biere”
- North Peak Brewing Co., Traverse City, “Diabolical IPA”
- Petoskey Brewing, Petoskey, “Horny Monk”
- Short’s Brewing Co., Bellaire, “Bellaire Brown”
- Short’s Brewing Co., Bellaire, “Local’s Light”
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Bellaire #Frankfort #Traverse_City #Petoskey #Suttons_Bay #Food_&_Drink #Beer