More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan visual artists.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for visual artists in alphabetical order:
- Ben Law, photography, Traverse City
- Ann and Steve Loveless, photography, Beulah
- Beth Price, photography, Traverse City
- Glen Wolff, ink and watercolor, Traverse City
- Analise Nicole, photography, Interlochen
- Charles Murphy, painter, Twisted Fish Gallery in Elk Rapids
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Music_&_Art #Up_North