More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan swimming spots for little kids.
First Place: Great Wolf Lodge, Traverse City
Third Place: Empire Beach, Empire
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan swimming spots with little kids in alphabetical order:
- Avalanche Bay, Petoskey
- Frankfort Beach, Frankfort
- Grand Traverse Bay YMCA, Traverse City
- Haserot Beach, Traverse City
- North Bar Lake, Sleeping Bear Dunes
- Splash Pad at Clinch Park, Traverse City
- Suttons Bay Marina Beach, Suttons Bay
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
#2016 #Sleeping_Bear #Elk_Rapids #Empire #Frankfort #Petoskey #Traverse_City #Kids #Outdoors #Beaches