More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the Red Hot Best 2016 Northern Michigan brewers.
The remaining Red Hot Best winners for Northern Michigan brewer in alphabetical order:
- Beard’s Brewery, Ben Slocum, Petoskey
- Brewery Terra Firma, John Neidermeier, Traverse City
- Hop Lot Brewing Co., Steve Lutke, Suttons Bay
- Lake Ann Brewing Company, Matt Therrien, Lake Ann
- Northport Brewing, Collin Guadard, Northport
- The Filling Station, Andy Largent, Traverse City
- Workshop Brewing Company, Corey Wentworth, Traverse City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!