Opening Night Party
Tuesday, July 26, 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Front Street shuts down for music, dancing, stars and the best food and drinks Traverse City has to offer. Cost: $50
The Woz Party
Wednesday, July 27, 6 – 9 p.m.
The festival’s newest venue The Woz at Hotel Indigo is all the buzz. Check out cutting-edge technology and the latest in storytelling. Cost: Free
Saturday, July 30, 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 a.m.
Be among the few to see the Founders present this year’s awards. Celebrate with food, drinks and entertainment on the corner of State and Park streets, Century 21 parking lot. Cost: $50
Closing Night Bash
Sunday, July 31, 7 – 9:45 p.m.
This family-friendly Frozen party is set to be the event of the summer. Live music, games, an icy photo booth, Arendelle’s bounce castle, reindeer treats and more. Cost: Free
Official Filmmaker Bar Nights
Hang out with the filmmakers at these local watering holes. Meet up at:
- 7 Monks & Low Bar: Wednesday, July 27
- Sidetraxx: Wednesday, July 27
- The Little Fleet: Thursday, July 28
- The Parlor: Friday, July 29
Join Traverse City Film Festival filmmakers from around the world as they share industry secrets, stories and tips. These free events begin at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday through Sunday at the City Opera House. Here’s the schedule:
- Wednesday, July 27: Come to the Doc Side
- Thursday, July 28: Men Make Movies – The Struggle Continues
- Friday, July 29: Who Let the Women In?
- Saturday, July 30: The Comedy Panel
- Sunday, July 31: Film Under Trump
#2016 #Grand_Traverse_County #Traverse_City #Events #Film #Traverse_City_Film_Festival