More than 10,000 voters from across the state weighed in on 101 things they love about Northern Michigan. Their votes determined over 300 Red Hot Best winners and 700 honorable mentions. Here you’ll find the best Northern Michigan endurance events.
The remaining winners for Northern Michigan endurance events in alphabetical order.
- Ausable River Canoe Marathon, Grayling to Oscoda
- Dirty Dog Dash, Boyne Mt.
- Dog Party at Twisted Trails Off Road Park, Copemish
- Mackinaw Bridge Labor Day Walk, Mackinaw
- Vasa, Traverse City
- Zombie Run, Traverse City
- Zoo-de-Mack, Boyne to Mackinaw City
Red Hot Best winners were originally published in the June 2016 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
Special Subscription Offer: Get the Red Hot Best June 2016 issue + one-year of Traverse Magazine which includes next year’s Red Hot Best June 2017 issue!
More Northern Michigan Activities
#2016 #Red_Hot_Best #Endurance_Events #Northern_Michigan