MyNorth News Service
(Press Release provided by Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce)
GLEN ARBOR: Glen Lake Restaurant Week offers an array of dining options “from French fries to French cuisine.” Don’t miss this annual event happening the week before Mothers Day, from April 29 – May 7, 2016. Restaurant Week around Glen Arbor is a time to experience amazing local food at a stellar price. Throughout the week, show up to each restaurant on the list to experience a unique and appetizing occasion.
Participating establishments will offer their own mouth-watering 3-course prix-fixe special dinner menus for $25. Some may offer $15 lunch specials as well.
Visit Glen Lake Chamber of Commerce for event details and restaurants’ PDF menus.
Like and follow the Chamber’s Facebook Event Page for updates, photos and offerings.
Please call ahead as some restaurants may request that you make a reservation.
2016 Glen Lake Restaurant Week Restaurants:
- Art’s Tavern | 6487 Western Ave, Glen Arbor | (231)334-3754
- Blu | 5705 S Lake St, Glen Arbor | (231)334-2530
- LaBecasse | 9001 S Dunns Farm Rd, Maple City | (231)334-3944
- Little Traverse Inn | 149 E Harbor Hwy | (231)228-2560
- Nonna’s at The Homestead | 1 Woodridge Rd, Glen Arbor | (231)334-5150
- Riverfront Pizza & Deli | 6281 W River Rd, Glen Arbor | (231)334-3876
- The Manor on Glen Lake | 7345 W Glenmere Rd, Empire | (231)334-0150
- Trattoria Funistrada | 4566 W MacFarlane Rd, Maple City | (231)334-3900
- Western Avenue Grill | 6410 Western Ave, Glen Arbor | (231)334-3362
#2016 #Glen_Lake #Restaurants #Food_&_Drink