This savory rosemary-studded Hasselback potatoes recipe promises to combat any lingering cold nights this spring. Add the easy side dish to a dinner of pinot noir braised short ribs and creamy kale caesar salad.
Rosemary Hasselback Potatoes Recipe
- 6 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut a thin slice off the bottom of each potato to keep it from rolling. Then cut each potato crosswise into 1/8-inch slices, cutting only about 3⁄4 of the way through – leaving the potato intact.
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Dip each potato into the bowl, working the mixture in between the slices of each potato. Place the seasoned potatoes on a sheet tray with the sliced side facing up. Sprinkle with additional rosemary, salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the potatoes are golden brown.
#2016 #Grand_Traverse #Traverse_City #Food_&_Drink