Just because the snow is flying, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the Northern Michigan outdoors. In fact, the frozen paradise is begging us to come play! Whether it’s taking a winter hike, exploring the beaches, or heading to the slopes, there are Northern Michigan winter attractions for everyone in the family.
To help get you outside, here are a few Red Hot Best spots throughout Northern Michigan. In 2015, people from all over the state weighed in on things they love about Northern Michigan to determine 311 Red Hot Best winners in 101 categories. Find the entire list of winners and much more in the Red Hot Best June 2015 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
5 Ways to Get Outside This Winter:
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Ski Runs
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Hiking Trails
- Top 10 Northern Michigan Beaches
- Top 10 Places to Take a Scenic Photo in Northern Michigan
- Top 10 Outdoor Gear Stores in Northern Michigan
Tell us what YOU love about Northern Michigan. Voting for Red Hot Best 2016 begins February 15.
#2016 #Up_North #Outdoors #Live_Here #Everyday_Fun