Celebrating 35 years of covering local foods with cake … and mousse, pie, tiramisu, tarts and every other wonderful Northern Michigan dessert!
MyNorth Media brings all the pieces together to drive traffic to your restaurant, bakery, coffee house or gourmet food shop in April. Our event sells the desserts and brings in customers. Your marketing and staff encourage the add-on sales of beverages, dinner and repeat business.
How Does It Work?
- Food shops and restaurants sign up to participate in the Sweet Tooth Tour, guaranteeing that if a customer presents a Sweet Tooth ticket, they are served a plate of four big-bite-sized dessert tastes.
- MyNorthTickets sells tickets to the Sweet Tooth Tour to consumers, beginning in February. $25 price includes four tickets to be spent at participating locations. $30 price includes six tickets.
- Participating locations collect tickets during the dates the Tour is open and serve four big-bite-sized dessert tastes to consumers on the Tour. Collected tickets also have votes on them.
- At the end of the tour, participating restaurants turn in the tickets redeemed at their restaurant with votes. MyNorth Media pays restaurants $4 for each ticket turned in.
- Consumers vote (on their tickets) for their favorite dessert out of the four big-bite-sized tastes at each restaurant. Every restaurant is a winner!
Editorial Coverage & Promotion
- List of participating restaurants will appear in the April Traverse Magazine as well as being updated regularly on MyNorth.com.
- The tour will be promoted on MyNorth.com in editorial and advertising.
- List of the winning dessert at each participating restaurant will appear in a summer issue and on MyNorth.com. Every participating restaurant has a winning item—everybody wins.
- Sweet Tooth Tickets will be sold and publicized on MyNorthTickets.com. In addition, the tour will be included in Ticket Alerts, TicketWire, posters and on social media.
- Additional promotion in email newsletters and social media.
- MyNorth will provide window posters to identify participating restaurants.
Contact your Account Executive for details on how to participate:
Deborah Fellows – Sales Director
Drew Warner – Account Executive
Jeff Hale – Account Executive
Ann Gatrell – Account Executive
Jill Hayes – Account Executive
Amy Joslin – Account Executive
Candace Morse- Account Executive
Lisa Gillespie – Account Executive
Cynthia Ludka – Account Executive