Fans of Northern Michigan beer, we asked you and more than 15,000 others to weigh in on their favorite local ale and the results are in! Check out our Red Hot Best list of the Top 10 Local Ales in Northern Michigan to see what the decisions were.
People from all over the state weighed in on 100 things they love about Northern Michigan to determine 311 Red Hot Best winners in 101 categories. Find the entire list of winners and much more in the Red Hot Best June 2015 issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
- Short’s Brewing Company, Soft Parade, Bellaire
- Petoskey Brewing, Horny Monk, Petoskey
- Short’s Brewing Company, Huma Lupa Licious, Bellaire
The rest in alphabetical order
- Brewery Terra Firma, Manitou Amber Ale, Traverse City
- North Peak Brewing Co., Diabolical IPA, Traverse City
- Right Brain, Willpower Ale, Traverse City
- Short’s Brewing Company, Autumn Ale, Bellaire
- Short’s Brewing Company, Bellaire Brown Ale, Bellaire
- Short’s Brewing Company, Pandemonium Pale Ale, Bellaire
- Stormcloud, Rainmaker Ale, Frankfort