MyNorth News Service
(Press Release provided by Grand Traverse Resort)
ACME: Grand Traverse Resort and Spa has announced that its Aerie Restaurant & Lounge will host a Tito’s Inspired Dinner and Bartender Challenge on July 18, 2015, starting at 6:00 p.m. The cost is $65 per person (includes tax and gratuity.) Persons must be at least 21 years of age to attend the dinner.
The dinner will feature a five-course menu designed by Aerie Chef Nick Battista and Desserts by Pastry Chef Stephanie Elwell. Each course will be paired with an original Tito’s Handmade Vodka cocktail developed by the Resort’s bartender staff, and attendees will have the opportunity to vote for the best cocktail.
Aerie Restaurant & Lounge is located on the 16th floor of the Tower at Grand Traverse Resort and Spa.
To purchase tickets, visit MyNorthTickets.com.
Menu for Tito’s Inspired Dinner and Bartender Challenge:
- Shigoku Oysters, Cucumber Ice, Salad Burnet with Chive Blossom
- Paired with: Tito’s Handmade Vodka Mockingbird Mary Verde
- Chilled White Gazpacho made with Michigan Shetler Cream, Black Star Farms Verjus, Marcona Almonds, Grapes, Elephant Garlic, and Mint
- Paired with: Tito’s Handmade Vodka Georgia Peach and Pomegranate Pomtini
- Seared Rare Atlantic Bluefin Tuna Watermelon Salad with Fresh Basil, Penny Royal Mint, Shiso, Black Garlic, Balsamic and Soy Tonnato Sauce
- Paired with: Tito’s Handmade Vodka Ginger Pear and Southern Beauty Martini
- Hand Center Cut Ribeye accompanied with Tomato Coulis, Burrata Cheese, handmade fried Gnudi, and Basil Pesto
- Paired with: Thyme-infused Tito’s Handmade Vodka Strawberry-tini
- Lemon Mascarpone Panna Cotta, Caviar, Southern Peach Caramel and Sweet Olive Oil Wafers with Anise
- Paired with: Basil-Infused Tito’s Handmade Vodka and Meyer Lemonade
– About Tito’s Handmade Vodka –
Tito’s Handmade Vodka is produced in Austin at Texas’ first and oldest legal distillery. It’s made in batches in old-fashioned pot stills by Tito Beveridge (actual name), a 50-something geologist, and distilled six times. It is available in retail beverage stores across Michigan. Visit www.titosvodka.com
– About Grand Traverse Resort and Spa –
The 900-acre Grand Traverse Resort and Spa, located near Traverse City, along Lake Michigan’s Grand Traverse Bay, is one of the Midwest’s finest year-round resorts featuring nearly 600 guest rooms, and golf courses by legends Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player. Call 800-236-1577. Visit www.grandtraverseresort.com.