MyNorth News Service
(Press Release Provided by Trattoria Stella)
At Trattoria Stella
SOUTHERN ITALIAN DINNER SERIES
Join us for a culinary tour of Italy’s regions lying south of the A16, “The motorway of the two seas.” A tasting menu as well as featured wines by the glass and bottle will be offered in addition to our regular dinner menu each evening.
- February 15-21: Basilicata
- March 15-21: Puglia
- April 19-25: Campagna
T.C. RESTAURANT WEEK
Enjoy all of the culinary wonders that Traverse City has to offer. We will feature a three course tasting menu for $25 in addition to our daily changing dinner menu. Additionally, we will feature local wines from Left Foot Charley, Black Star Farms & Bowers Harbor Vineyards.
ANNUAL FRANCE VS. ITALY DINNER
Thursday, April 16
Join Chef Myles Anton and Chef Guillaume Hazaël-Massieux of La Bécasse in Burdickville for another Old World “showdown.” Ask anyone who’s been to describe this event and you will understand what a singularly spectacular foodie fest it is. Full payment will be required at the time of booking. Tickets are transferable, but not refundable.
Advance ticket purchase required.
$175 inclusive of tax & gratuity
At The Franklin
5:00-7:00 p.m., twice a month through Memorial Day
$25 per person includes tastes of 6-8 wines, beers, spirits and/or cocktails paired with food.
January 27 – Two James Distillery, Corktown, Detroit
February 10 – Barleywine Vertical
March 10 – Founders Brewery,
March 24 – Valentine Distillery, Ferndale
April 14 – Sour Beer,
traditional Belgians and others from around the world
April 28 – Short’s Brewing Company, Bellaire
May 12 – Villa Mari, Traverse City
T.C. RESTAURANT WEEK
February 22 – 28.
In addition to our standard menu, we will offer a three-course tasting menu for $25 and feature custom wines & cider from Bowers Harbor Vineyards, Chateau Grand Traverse & Left Foot Charley.
THREE GOOD HOURS
Monday – Thursday 3pm – 6pm
- FRIED PICKLES: $2 Bloody Mary dip
- HUMMUS: $3 pita chips
- PORK BELLY CORNDOG, $4 yellow mustard
- TACOS: $3 each all with onion & cilantro
- your choice: chicken with avocado salsa verde, pork colorado style, pickled cabbage brisket pickled cabbage, chipotle BBQ sauce
- BEAN DIP: $3 charred tomato salsa, tortilla chips
- HOUSE PRETZEL: $4 Founder’s oatmeal stout mustard
- SMASHED FINGERS, $3 oven-roasted & fried, chili garlic aioli
- Left Foot Charley “Black Bear” $5/half liter, $10/liter
- Bowers Harbor “Honey Badger” $6/quartino
- Chateau Grand Traverse “Eastern Kingdom” $8.5/quartino
- Schlitz AMERICAN LAGER $3/12oz bottle
- Lagunitas “PILS” PILSNER $5/12oz bottle
- Dark Horse AMBER $4/16oz draught
- Short’s “Prolonged Enjoyment” IPA $5/16oz draught
- Bell’s PORTER $5/16oz draught
- Short’s “Stellar Ale” STRONG PALE $5.5/16 oz. draught
SPECIALTY COCKTAILS, $5
- Mrs. Dogood’s Margarita: Cazadores silver tequila, fresh lime juice, Merlet triple sec, agave nectar
- Horsefeather: Buffalo Trace Bourbon, gingerale, Angostura Bitters Cuba
- Libre: Ron Matusalem White Rum, Northwood’s Cola, lime squeeze
pick your poison, $5 highballs*
- Fabryka Wodek Vodka
- Ed Phillips & Sons “Prairie” Organic Gin
- Ron Matusalem Platino White Rum
- Cazadores Silver Tequila
- Bulleit 95 Rye Whiskey
- Buffalo Trace Bourbon
- Dewar’s Scotch Whiskey
* Enjoy one of these spirits in a martini or manhattan for $2 more
BEER DINNERS AT THE FRANKLIN
- Starting at 6:30pm we will feature a five-course dinner with beer pairings for $55 (including tax & gratuity).
- Next up: Thursday, January 29 – Brewery Vivant, Grand Rapids
- Thursday, February 5 – Founders Brewing Company, Grand Rapids