Northern Michigan provides a perfect environment to play, work, wine and dine, plus enjoy the outdoors all year round! Check out our list of top 10 Northern Michigan endurance events that were determined by more than 10,000 participants who voted in MyNorth’s 2014 Red Hot Best annual contest. These top ten races are a little mix of everything. Biking, running, paddling and of course fun… register for a race today! Find all 300 Red Hot Best winners in 101 categories in the 2014 June issue of Traverse, Northern Michigan’s Magazine.
And the rest of the 10 in alphabetical order:
- AuSable River Canoe Marathon from Grayling to Oscoda
- Dirty Dog Dash at Boyne Mountain
- Mackinac Bridge Memorial Day Run
- National Cherry Festival 15K Run in Traverse City
- Turkey Trot in Traverse City
- Zombie Run in Traverse City