Join the Traverse City community for a day-long block party on Saturday September 27, 2014. The River’s End Block Party from 1-9:30 pm, is being hosted by The Cooks’ House, Little Fleet and Front Street Tattoo and is a benefit for the Traverse Health Clinic. The “block” is an entire closed block of Wellington Street between Front Street and the alley. The whole day is going to be filled with food, live music, awesome people, games and great beer and wine.
The day starts out with a scenic motorcycle ride from 11:30 to 1 pm around Old Mission Peninsula. Riders pulling up to the party will kick off the festivities. As part of the motorcyclists admission they get a River’s End Run T-shirt. (Contact Mike at 231-922-9000 for details on the ride!)
You can’t miss out on the tug-o-war that will take place with local businesses! There will also be live music which includes:
- The London Souls (New York City) Rock/Soul
- Bobby Emmett (Nashville, TN) Rock/Soul
- Devil Lock (Ypsilanti, MI) A tribute to The Misfits. Punk Rock
- Fronkensteen (Cincinnati, OH) Instrumental surf style
- Spanish Charles (Ann Arbor, MI) Indie Rock
Once the event starts, check out the pig roast that is being headed by the Cooks’ House and other local restaurants. 100% of the profits from tickets purchased for the pigs roast goes to the Clinic. There will also be food trucks on site and with every food purchase from a truck a portion of the sales goes to the Clinic.
Beer will be provided by New Holland Brewery and there will be wine from Black Star Farms as well.
- $20 Pre-Sale – Includes 1 beer ticket
- $25 Day of/door – Includes 1 beer ticket
- $30 Motorcycle Ride – Includes 1 beer ticket and t-shirt (space is limited). Contact Mike at 231-922-9000 for details on the ride!
Tickets available for purchase online here or in person at Golden-Fowler Home Furnishings, The Cooks’ House, Little Fleet or Front Street Tattoo.