Northern Michigan Restaurants: This entire month of March, your contribution to The Grey Gables Inn food drive will shave off a few bucks on your dinner bill. For each non-perishable food item you bring to the restaurant, you'll receive 10% off your entree with a maximum discount of 30%. Join the staff at Grey Gables in their Feed The Need month-long event, 4:30pm to close Tuesdays-Saturdays.
While all types of canned and packaged goods are welcome, the following is a list of most-needed items:
- Pasta, rice, whole grain cereal
- Canned vegetables (like kale, spinach, sweet potatoes)
- Canned fruit (like peaches, pears, pineapple)
- Canned beans (like black, garbanzo, pinto, navy, lima)
- Canned protein foods (like tuna, salmon, chicken, beef)
- Canned/carton long shelf life milk products
- Canned Soup, Coffee, Laundry Soap, Juice
Grey Gables reminds guests that the food drive discount is not good on already discounted dinner features and/or with another promotion(s), like Birthday or Anniversary Club discounts and Thursday Big Steak Night and Dungeness Crab, Filet Mignon and Lobster Tails. See the hundreds of other options on their menu here.
The Grey Gables Inn is located at 308 Belvedere Ave., Charlevoix, Michigan, 49720. Get more details at greygablesinn.com or by calling (231)547-9261.