Leave the pedaling to Calvin Schemanski. You? Relax and breathe in the fresh air and tranquility of a pedal-powered ride through Petoskey. Schemanski’s business, Petoskey Pedicabs is opening for its second season, May 28, 2010. His three comfortable 2-to-3-person cabs, powered by super-friendly and super-fit drivers, can taxi you around downtown Petoskey, pedal you between Bay View and downtown Petoskey and assist you in a safe bar hopping experience.
Other reasons to call a pedicab? Take a 10, 15 or 20 minute tour of historic downtown Petoskey or of the city’s beautiful waterfront.
Use pedicabs in weddings to shuttle wedding guests or transport the bride and groom from the chapel to the reception. Schemanski even has "Just Married" signs he can attach to the back of the cab.
For more information about Petoskey Pedicab: 231-758-0535, petoskeypedicab.com
More Links to Fun in Petoskey, Harbor Springs, Bay Harbor and the Little Traverse Region!
- The Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor Vacation Guide: Browse gorgeous articles connecting you to perfect beaches, Bayview Festivals, the Tunnel of Trees, ethnic eats and more.and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Tour Gorgeous Harbor Springs
- Video: Drive the Tunnel of Trees from Harbor Springs to Good Hart
- Video: A Musical Visit to Bay View
- Video: A Day in Petoskey
- The Complete Restaurant Guide for Petoskey, Harbor Springs and Bay Harbor: Just pop in the location where you’d like to eat and browse the wonderful array of restaurant choices.
- Plot your day in Petoskey/Harbor Springs using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in "I’d like to find" and choose Petoskey, Harbor Springs or a nearby town for "in a town near." Then click away!
- Check out all the music, festivals, art and events of all kinds happening in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Torch Lake!
- Rent a cottage in Petoskey, Harbor Springs & Bay Harbor: There hundreds of cottages to rent in Northern Michigan. Type the town you’re interested in into the Search box and plan your getaway Up North!