Before you hit the road to your favorite slopes, check out some of the best deals we found this season.
skiblackjack.com Ski Free Mondays—Buy a 2-Day, 3-Day, or 4-Day ticket over a weekend, and Monday is free.
Boyne Highlands , Harbor Springs/Boyne Mountain, Boyne Falls
boyne.com In tribute to America’s first six-person chairlift installed at Boyne in 1992, skiers and snowboarders can purchase six lift tickets for the price of one at both the Highlands and the Mountain on December 18 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Caberfae Peaks, Cadillac
caberfaepeaks.com Ski and sleep starting at $59/person, double occupancy, and get a night of lodging and two lift tickets. Available Sunday through Thursday.
Crystal Mountain, Thompsonville
crystalmountain.com Bring five friends and ski for $50 on Fridays: December 18, January 8, February 5 and March 5.
The Homestead, Glen Arbor
thehomesteadresort.com Couple’s lift and lodge package offers skiing from arrival to departure, complimentary breakfast and lodging starting at $89 per person, per night except for holidays.
Marquette Mountain, Marquette
marquettemountain.com Family Frolic Sundays from 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. Three people pay $59 total to ski or snowboard.
Mt. Bohemia, Lac La Belle
mtbohemia.com Ski the entire season for $99 if you purchase the pass during its one-day sale, December 5.; watch for 2-for-1 lift ticket specials throughout the season.
Mt. Holiday, Traverse City
mt-holiday.com Crazy Rates Sunday (every Sunday, 4 to 9 p.m. all winter) includes a skiing or snowboarding lift ticket, rental and lesson for $25.
Nub’s Nob, Harbor Springs
4 to 5 hours of night skiing Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday. $28 per adult, $24 per teenager and $20 per child, except holidays.
Porcupine Mountain, Ontonagon
skitheporkies.com 2-for-1 lift tickets everyday!
Shanty Creek, Bellaire
shantycreek.com Celebrate 40 years of Shanty’s sister resort Schuss Mountain this year and get four lift tickets for $40 every Monday (excludes holidays).
Ski Brule, Iron River
skibrule.com Family lift ticket for the season: two adults, up to 4 children, $148.
treetops.com Kids Package—children and parents stay free! Includes: two nights lodging, children lift tickets (up to 3), adult lift tickets, a large pizza, and surprise gift upon arrival, $499 for the weekend, subject to availability, no blackout dates.
More on Hitting the Slopes
- The Michigan Ski Guide: Lower and Upper Peninsula
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts