The Northern Michigan ski and snowboard season has started! Michigan ski resorts from Cadillac to the tip of the Upper Peninsula have opened their slopes and the snow is still coming. The Northern Michigan Ski Guide is updated throughout the day with current conditions, temps, slopes stats, ski deals and contact info for every ski resort in Northern Lower Michigan and Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It’s here! Have a great season!
Buy the Northern Michigan Ski Guide Issue Now!
More on Hitting the Slopes
- The Michigan Ski Guide: Lower and Upper Peninsula
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts