With a headstart of over 18” of snow last weekend, Boyne Highlands opens Friday with three chairlifts and fourteen runs, from Camelot to North Challenger, including Olympic, K2 and more. Boyne Mountain has had the fleet of Boyne Low-E fan guns running at every opportunity and opens Friday with three chairlifts and six runs, including Victor, Hemlock and Deer Run. Discounted lift tickets are offered through Thursday; $40 for adults, $35 for teens/seniors, $30 for juniors.
Opening Weekend Special
Lodging and lift packages start at just $89 this weekend and include hot breakfast. Availability of rooms at this rate is limited. Call 800-462-6963
Annual 6 for 1 Day
Forecasters are calling for temperatures that allow 24/7 snowmaking over the next 7-10 days. Conditions should be great for the annual BOYNE 6 for 1 Day at Boyne Mountain and Boyne Highlands on Friday December 18th. Grab your friends, take the deal, and stay for the weekend.
Buy the Northern Michigan Ski Guide Issue Now!
More on Hitting the Slopes
- The Michigan Ski Guide: Lower and Upper Peninsula
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Video: Terrain Park at Crystal Mountain
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts