The Traverse City Film Festival is in full swing and crowds of film lovers have filled five different venues to see the first films on the schedule. MyNorth.com headed to the streets to catch up with moviegoers as they left their first films to get feedback on what they’ve seen and what they hope to see. The “man on the street” reviewers spoke about the difference between American happy endings and an ending in an Isreali film and about what it’s like to watch a movie and then get to ask the producer and director questions immediately following. Visit traverecityfilmfestival.org to review the schedule for the remaining days of the festival.
Find Out More About the Traverse City Film Festival:
- Pictures From Day 1 of the Traverse City Film Festival
- Traverse City Film Festival: Frequently Asked Questions
- Video: Insider Tips from TC Film Festival Exec Director Deb Lake
- Traverse City Film Festival: What to See If….
- Hot Picks for the Traverse City Film Festival
- Traverse City Film Festival: School’s In Session
- Traverse City Film Festival: Roger & Me 20 Years Later
- Inside Info: The Future of Michigan Filmmaking
- Video: Larry Charles Talks About Religulous and Being in Traverse City
Digital 2009 Filmgoer Guide
Click the Digital 2009 Filmgoer Guide below to find info on the festival: Where to eat with a view between films, great drinks and hundreds of links to websites.
Quick Links to More Fun in the Traverse City region
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Flying in or out of Traverse City? Take a video tour of the Cherry Capital Airport to learn all you need to know.
- Plot your day in Traverse City using this Interactive Map: Choose an activity in “I’d like to find” and choose Traverse City for “in a town near.” Then click away!
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events
- Beaches near Traverse City