The Wineries of Old Mission Peninsula are glammin’ up for their annual Divas Uncorked—a night of tasting, touring and treating yourself. Local businesses stationed at each winery will pamper you with demos and special take-a-way treats or coupons. All the while sip from the seven Old Mission wineries’ wine selections, expertly paired with food from Traverse City chefs. Peninsula Cellars has picked their Black Cherry Port and Sweet Rieslings for Poppycock’s assorted dark and white chocolates. There, Dan Brady will be set up with paint literature and samples—even a give away for a free day of painting. When it comes to color, he claims, he knows women are typically the decision makers.
At the 2 Lads Winery stop, sample freshly rolled sushi from Red Ginger. While all their wines will be available for tasting, they’ve paired Red Ginger’s sushi rolls with their honeyed peach and pear Pinot Grigio. Sit back and relax with services from Salon Saloon. There are seven stops so grab your girl friends, and sip, savor, and enjoy your girl’s night out:
2 Lads Winery
Salon SaloonRed Ginger
Black Star Farms
Pure Essence Salon Food by the winery chef
Bowers Harbor Vineyards
Archbold Moss Jewelry Bowers Harbor Inn
Arbonne International Gold Canyon CandlesPeninsula Market
Impres Salon & SpaFood by the winery chef
Chateau Grand Traverse
Kay’s ClothingBoathouse Restaurant
Dan Brady PaintingPoppycock’s Restaurant
Tickets are $25 and include a souvenir glass. For ‘Designated Divas’ (those volunteering to drive) tickets are $15. Space is limited, call 231-223-7615 for tickets.
QUICK LINKS TO MORE FUN IN TRAVERSE CITY
- The Traverse City Vacation Directory: Listings to lodging, galleries, restaurants and more along with an interactive map.
- Traverse City Digital Vacation Guide: Browse the pages of the complete digital Guide and click to hundreds of websites.
- Video: Traverse City’s Guide to Fun!
- The Complete Traverse City Restaurant Guide
- Rent a Cottage in Traverse City
- Traverse City music, festivals, arts and hundreds of events