Bring the gals for a ladies-only learning getaway at Boyne Mountain this winter. Who’s invited? Any lady who wants to learn or improve her skiing or snowboarding skills in a relaxed and fun environment.
Choose from two schools:
The ladies-only ski and snowboard clinic on January 24 and 25th kicks off with a Saturday evening champagne welcome reception plus equipment discussion and individual evaluation. Sunday begins with a stretch and fitness session, followed by on-snow workshops, video analysis, meals and a farewell reception. It also includes a complimentary spa daypass. Cost: $124 ($149 including lift tickets).
The specialized ladies-only retreat on February 3 through 5 includes a champagne welcome reception, equipment discussion and personalized evaluation, morning stretch and fitness sessions, daily on-snow workshops, video analysis, a spa treatment and unlimited spa facility access, meals, fashion show and a farewell reception. Cost: $349 ($399 including lift tickets; $529 including lift ticket and lodging in the Mountain Grand Lodge and Spa, based on double occupancy).
More on Hitting the Slopes
- The Michigan Ski Guide: Lower and Upper Peninsula
- Great Places to Learn to Ski—At Any Age
- Three Ski Towns to Explore
- Ski Town Take-Out
- Hot Apres Ski Towns
- Ski Guide: Swank or Spare?
- Post Slope Spa Treatments
- Where to Get Your Skiis Tuned
- Our Favorite Ski Slopes Names
- Master the U.P. Backcountry on Skiis
- Money Saving Tips for the Ski Season
- Ski and Snowboard Clothing and Gear for Northern Michigan Ski Slopes
- Interview with Slopeside Bartender
- Air Born: Ski Jumping in the U.P.
- Mackinac Island Ski Getaway
- The Ultimate Guide to Winter
- 2009 Ski and Snowboard Pass Deals at Northern Michigan Ski Resorts