Looking to make the most of your Northern Michigan getaway? Here are 10 ways to explore the north.
2. Purchase tickets at the click of a button! MyNorthTickets is Northern Michigan’s premier source for getting tickets to festivals, tours, concerts, the performing arts and endless fun.
3. For a true taste of Northern Michigan find an outstanding restaurant and reserve your table. Now more than ever the cuisine of Northern Michigan is focused on what’s local. Taste beer from local breweries, and savor the terroir with regional wine.
4. Make time to experience a quintessential Northern Michigan attraction. Here are four classics that’ll immerse you in pure beauty and local culture:
5. Explore any of the small town gems. Gorgeous lakes stud the landscape, but the towns that love them are the crown jewels.
6. Experience the great outdoors. Discover an exhilarating hike. Caste a line on the river. Find a lakeside campsite. Browse these pages to discover a variety of ways to relish the outdoors.
8. Hit up the breweries. Northern Michigan brewers are no strangers to experimentation, so enlighten your palate and order a flight featuring 5 oz. pours. Check out these interviews featuring several of Northern Michigan’s craft beer All-Stars.
9. Find out where the family fun is at. If rain catches you off guard, these 10 ideas for a rainy day will save you the hassle of having to search out kid-friendly activities.